A R C H A E O L O G Y A N D F A S C I N A T I N G F A C T S A B O U T T H E B I B L E
- There are many pointers to the recency of Creation.
- Dr. Robert Whitelaw has shown that the great majority of listed radio carbon dates are less than 15,000 years - even where vast ages were expected by "establishment" scientists.
- Conversely, sometimes living things have been dated as "ancient" - e.g., a living shell carbon dated at 2,300 years.
- Carbon dating suggests that the atmosphere has not yet reached equilibrium of about 30,000 years and points to a date for the earth's atmosphere of about 10-13,000 years. As Carbon dating is now subject to much debate, even this age is challenged.
- Maybe the earth is only a few thousand years old after all. What does the Bible say?